govern Unity Murals relationship with you in relation to this website. If there are any questions, please contact us using the information at the end of this page.The term 'Unity Murals' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this website. The term ‘you’ refers to the viewer and/or any users of this website.
1. Unity Murals (“Unity Murals/We”) is a mural painting service. It is not associated with nor does it endorse, in any manner of whatsoever nature, the views, opinions and technical specifications and/or advice of any third party.
2. Unity Murals operates independently. It reserves the right to be affiliated and/or related to and/or an agent and/or representative for any third-party.
3. The views and/or opinions expressed by Unity Murals may in no manner be construed as being the views and/or opinions of any third-party.
4. The client hereby agrees that it is a condition of the terms of service of Unity Murals that its shall not be responsible for any injury to, or death of any person or the loss or destruction of or damage to any property of the client on the premises of Unity Murals, whether arising from fire, theft or any cause, and by whomsoever caused or arising from the negligence or wrongful acts of any person in the employment of Unity Murals.
5. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
6. Unity Murals does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timelines, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the full extent permitted by law.
7. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
8. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
9. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
10. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
If there are any questions regarding this disclaimer please contact us using the information below:
Phone - (+31) 062-797-7929
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Address - Prinsegracht 14, 2512GA Den Haag, Netherlands
Postal - Prinsegracht 14, 2512GA Den Haag, Netherlands
Last Modified: 10.02.2021